My Son and More
Get out of the city for a morning and go on an adventure as we explore the holy ruins of My Son, a stunning temple complex built by the Cham people over a period of 10 centuries to honour the Hindu gods. Discover more about this mysterious civilisation from your local guide before we make our way to a rice paper workshop hosted by a local family. Taste fresh rice paper with a cup of coffee as we chat with our hosts about the rural Vietnamese way of life.
This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travelers. A solo traveler may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travelers.
- Explore the ancient crumbling ruins of My Son, one of Vietnam’s most important historical sites
- Admire the beautifully tranquil green valleys that surround My Son
- Enjoy a traditional Apsara dance demonstration
- Meet a friendly local family who will teach you how to make a delicious rice paper snack, which we will enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea
Culture tour; beyond the city
Local English-speaking guide, My Son entrance fee, round trip transportation, local snack and coffee or tea with a local family.
Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips/gratuities for your driver and guide.
Additional information after booking confirmation
- Voucher exchange details: Please present your voucher to your guide at the beginning of your tour and save your confirmation email on your phone or tablet, or print a copy, as you will need to show this to join the trip.
- Confirmation of booking: If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We’ll see you at your Hoi An Center located hotel for pick up. Please check your hotel details are correct on the voucher. If your details are not correct, it is very important to please email us to confirm your correct pick up hotel using the contact details on the voucher. If you prefer you may also phone the change through to us during business hours.
- Additional information: The tour includes pick-up at hotels within an 8km radius of Hoi An city center, and includes resorts such as An Bang and Cua Dai Beach. If your hotel is further away than this, please make your way to the meeting point at the front entrance of the Hoi An Post Office (6 Tran Hung Dao street) for your tour departure. Please indicate that you intend to meet us at the meeting point when you fill out the booking form. Please contact us at email@example.com to see if we can create a private experience for you.
- Dress standard: Please ensure your shoulders and knees are covered.
- Child policy: Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at a discounted rate. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Language: English